This just might cheer you up. I always love the pics that we just happen to take that make me smile or laugh EVERY single time I see them. This is one of those. This was taken back in April... Mia was having a ball- swimming, eating chocolate popsicles, and wearing her new goggles. So happy. Totally excited about life. Looking slightly handicapped but oh so cute. Love it. Hope it made your day too. ;-)
This one took a close 2nd...

5 comments:
Can I just say that you are the cutest girl EVER and I love you a TON!! It is no wonder I have such good memories of my first year of college. Your family is soooo adorable. It is fun to see a Mom who is as crazy about her girls and their bows bracelets as I am. Reagan never leaves home with out being done up!! I am so happy you have come back to the blogging world. It has really helped me keep in touch with sooooo many people! I love it! Now all we need to to is get Mindy and Angie on the band wagon!
Hugs!
Heather
www.socalmcmullins.blogspot.com
I just saw that angie and mindy HAVE blogs...where on earth have I been?
My blogging world is complete!! So happy you decided to join us. I am cracking up that you have been a "closet blogger". I must say, I was surprised and thrilled you've been holding out on us! So excited to hear little updates of your DARLING family! I feel like you are that much closer to me. Love ya.
YAY! I'm so glad you have a blog. You are such the domestic diva-I'm jealous of your talents! I love the family pics. So fun. I'll be back often . . .
Well, I feel so happy that you finally took my advice and started your blog. And... Look at how much fun it is. You are so cute. I love how crafty and creative you are. I always think I can skip out on that stuff because I have boys, but I can see how fun it is for your kids. I should try it sometime. So so cute!! I am excited to be able to keep up with you better. Even though we live only 40 minutes away from each other.
Post a Comment