Colby is in the whole Power Ranger/Toy Story/Spiderman phase of his life... and LOVES dressing up... so of course he wants a costume of all his favorites. After last Halloween I was doing my after Halloween costume shopping and disneyoutlet.com had Woody and Buzz outfits for 75% off! You can't beat that! (It may have been in January even that I bought them because I waited for them to come down in price a little...) But they are super high quality and ended up being around $10 each. Also, Toys R Us has some great costumes- Drs, Policeman, Fireman, Construction worker, Nurse, etc- that come complete with all the props. Last November for their Christmas Sale they were buy one at $20 get one free. So for $10 a costume I bought 6 and gave the kids a tupperware full of new costumes! It's one of the most used Christmas gifts we gave them last year.
ButI just love when they are so confident in whoever they are dressed up as that they go out in public all suited up! You can see in the above pics that Colby went to the Park as a Power Ranger- I just haven't taken any pics when we've gone to the grocery store or school in costume. It's always fun to get strangers comments and stares.
When Chris was here he would totally dress up and play with Colby. In fact he even wrote a Buzz Lightyear song on his guitar for Colby. In the chorus part Colby would yell (and jump off whatever he was standing on!) "To infinite and deyond!" (He still can't say "beyond" for some reason...) Fun memories! Now the decision... to be Woody, Spiderman, or Buzz for Halloween?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment