Monday, June 21, 2010

Toy Story 3

We took the kiddos to see Toy Story 3 Saturday and LOVED it! Of course. It is so clever and witty and funny and spoofs other movies and Ger and I were totally laughing out loud. So cute. There are some mean toys in it which Sydney did not like at all... but really it is a great movie for ages 2 to 102 I think! Then I was dying when I saw how clever Bakerella was this weekend in celebrating the opening of the movie...
too cute!
If you haven't seen these before, they are called "Cake Pops" and made with cake and frosting and covered with candy melts... I don't think I will tackle these but they are so dang adorable, any kid (or adult!) would love them. So yummy too. Check out how to make them at www.bakerella.com!

3 comments:

Jake said...

I saw these on Bakerella today. So cute. I loved where she had all the Mr. Potato Head parts laid out--it looked like a fun "build your own" for kids, but I don't know how kid-friendly her stuff is? Anyway, glad to hear a movie review, we're planning on seeing it soon. B

Kylee said...

We are so excited to see Toy Story 3! Hooray for great family movies! AND Bakerella is amazing but she doesn't have anything on you ;)

doovie79 said...

We want to see that movie!! I just don't know if Ethan would do it...He is getting to be quite the little busy-boy, so I don't know if he would sit for it...Did you take Allie? The cupcake pops are amazing. Luv ya!
Jenny