Remember these? Yum. The kids have LOVED making these a few times...

How cute are these for the 4th!?! We will definitely be making these sometime soon- my kiddos are begging to make and bake and create on these hot summer days!

http://fabdoverlife.blogspot.com/2009/05/looking-for-summer-activity.html
What fun ideas do you have for the 4th? We would love to know!
2 comments:
Hey Kimmy, It was fun to catch up on your blog. You have been a busy girl. We were sad we couldn't come to the baby blessing. We had to speak in church :( Your family is so cute. I love all the pictures. We are moving closer to you guys in August, so we will have to get together.
I'm going to have to make these for sure, they're so cute. I love the blessing pics. I want more! I can't believe the cute smile you got out of Allie. The dress is beautiful. Can't wait to see you guys soon! B
Post a Comment