Friday, June 25, 2010

Top of the Charts baby!

Allie had her two month check up a few weeks ago... She is the top of the charts for height and weight- wahoo! I am so proud. :-) She is 24 inches tall so that is the 97% for height and is 12 pounds 10 ounces which is 95% for weight. Her noggin is just in the 50th percentile. Not too bad eh!?!
I just can't believe how fast she is growing! She already fits in to 3 month stuff and has outgrown most of her 0-3 month clothes.
Whenever she has tummy time she has a whole fan club! I need to take a picture of all the kids around her cheering her on! This was a week or so ago and she is doing great at holding her head up while on her tummy now...
I loved this because it shows how she is really filling out her carseat... I kiss those chubby cheeks literally a hundred times each day.
Mia got her to laugh today! So fun. It is the cutest sound in the whole entire world!!! Grandma even had her rolling with the cutest laughter when she was here- so adorable. We need to take more video and pics of her smiling and laughing...
Sydney and Mia are ALWAYS offering to help with her- to sing or run her legs or hold her etc. She looks so tall in this pic! AND her cute outfit is from the GAP- love the skirt with attached leggings. The knees even have soft flower cut outs... doesn't come in handy yet but soon enough!

The girls LOVE holding her while standing up. funny! I guess it's because I don't let them do it very much.
Kind of blurry but her smile is so dang cute... She definitely is her own little self which I love. We pulled out the other kids baby pics at this stage and her little face resembles bits and pieces of the other kids but she doesn't look just like any of them! She is overall a happy and good baby. Sleeping SOOOO much better. Wakes up at 4 or 5 AM and then has been sleeping in until 9:30. So nice to get to workout (and shower! ha!) on a more regular basis... and then take care of the other kiddos breakfast and other needs before she is awake. I'm blogging with her snuggled up to me so I'll get back to her and post more later!

2 comments:

Angie said...

So fun to see her getting so big and smiley. She is just darling. Love all the pink and her cute little accessories! I hope I get to see her in person next month! She makes me excited for my little one...

doovie79 said...

I can't wait to meet her!! She is so dang cute!! That is so funny--Sammy always wants to hold Ethan standing up, and I don't usually let her because he is so big and she is not much bigger! Ethan just got tooth #3--can't wait to get all the babies together next month!
Love Jenny