Are you set and ready for your St. Patricks Day? Growing up we always were so excited to see what the Leprachauns had in store... fun scavenger hunts, treats, green pancakes! Lots o' fun. I love how creative Bakerella is... here are some yummy treat ideas off her blog...

These truffles are made of oreos and look so scrumptious...



2 comments:
Fancy treats! I always loved the annual Leprachaun visit (except in Jr. High when I was mortified to pull a green sandwich out of my lunch in the middle of the cafeteria)...The kids in David's school class always get a kick out of how the leprechauns leave a magic "drink" for David and it turns his feet green! Sammy and Brady think it is hilarious, too. We can't wait to see pics of your fun weekend with Zach!
Love Jenny
You should check out www.oneprettything.com. It has a lot of fun ideas from around the web. I often think of you when I see cute crafty stuff.
Post a Comment