So two hospital visits to stop labor
20+ progesterone shots and home nurse visits
3 Terbutalane shots
2 Terbutalane prescriptions
2 steroid shots
Weeks of home monitoring and nurses calling twice a day...
lots of Dr visits...
lots of extra ultrasounds...
weeks of "modified bedrest"...
Dilated to 4.5 cm and 90% effaced for almost 2 weeks now...
A world record amount of contractions... constantly...
But feeling blessed to have a perfectly healthy and strong little girl on the way. Thanks SOOO much to all of you for your prayers and concern and love. We are so appreciative to each of you. The sacrifices are all worth it after seeing her full cheeks and head of hair on the ultrasound. We'll keep you updated on the latest!
2 comments:
You're a trooper!! Hurray for 36 weeks! Can't wait to hear the good news...You are going to go so fast! We'll keep prayin' for you guys! Luv ya! Jenny
Yeah!! 36 is the magic week. I am so grateful and so relieved for you. Bring it on!! I remember walking around at a 5, contracting ALL the time with Sienna. Her birth was sure easy though!! Congrats on 36. I'll be checking back soon. I predict in 9 days, Allie will be here and she'll weigh 6lbs 7oz. How's that for a guess?
Post a Comment