Monday, February 8, 2010

Valentines Made? Check!


This weekend the kids were thrilled to do their valentines for their classes! I found these cute online ones that I thought I would share. Find the links to print them at http://thelongthread.com/?p=2373
I thought the bird one would be great for preschoolers who need the lines to write in their names...
Go to http://www.regiscorp.com/coolcuts4kids/bee-valentine.pdf for some adorable bee valentines. Sydney chose to do the Bee one at the bottom of the page that is blue with fun whimsical flowers! Just copy and paste into word, crop image for what ones you want to use, then resize...

These adorable sucker vday cards can be found at http://bunnycakes.typepad.com/bunny_cakes/valentines_day/


Happy Creating!

3 comments:

{ mr and mrs jp } said...

CUUUUTESt cards in the world. ooohhh i'm iN LOVE with the beach room. you are so creative, i can't believe you did that while being prego!! you're amazing!! love you guys!!! <3

doovie79 said...

Can I just hire you out for all my holiday needs?! I LOVE those!! So cute.
Love Jenny

Jake said...

So cute. Puts James' Phineas and Ferb V-day cards to shame! B