This week Colby did not come home from school. Instead, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer came back in his place. He was such a cute little reindeer. So happy... with the cutest antlers and little red nose. I immediately texted Ger a picture with the text, "Can we keep him!?!"
Five minutes later, after friends had left and pictures had been taken, Rudolph dissappeared into the bathroom. A few minutes later, out came Colby! He was laughing laughing when I asked him what happened to Rudolph. With his antlers in hand he said, "MOM! I just washed the red off my nose!" He thought he had really tricked me into thinking he was Rudolph. So funny.
Looking for another idea on a cold winter day? Have your kiddos color antlers, paint a red nose on them, and take pics! They'll get just as big a kick out of it as you!
1 comment:
I like the paper antlers and the branch ones (in your Thanksgiving post!). Sorry I haven't been on your blog for a while! It looks like Thanksgiving was great and it's great to see Syd looking all better and all the kids having such fun. I laughed at your using cotton balls to pretend they were snow. I guess the cold here comes with some benefits--real snow! But I still am envious of your warmth!! B
Post a Comment