Thursday, April 16, 2009

True Religion Jeans Anyone?!?

This is the most random post... I got some True Religion Jeans at Neiman Marcus Last Call in TX. Got them home, fit just a little bit too big and I can't return them! I am just selling them for what I paid- $130 for $200 jeans! Tags still attached, brand new, size 28. If you want to come take a look and try them on, just call me, email me or leave a comment. They are SUPER cute and I feel like they really make me look skinny. ;-) I ordered another pair of the exact same ones- super comfy since they have the stretch in them. The inseam is 35" and the waist measures 15" if laid out flat. I am firm on my price since I know I could sell them on Craigslist or ebay. (If you want to sell them on ebay you could buy them from me for $130 and make some money!)






3 comments:

Jenna said...

Is that you modeling them!!! hehehe hot mama!

Heather said...

Do they stretch a lot? Cuz I think I am a 27 in that brand, but they are tempting. If no one wants them then I might buy them from you.

PS
I got the shorts in grey that I tried on. Couldn't resist.

Kim said...

Note: This is actually NOT me surprisingly enough. My hubby came in when my blog was up and was like, "Why is your butt on your blog?!?" What a sweet husband. ha ha!