Sunday, April 5, 2009

Congrats Jeni!

YAY! Jeni had her baby last week- just one week after her baby shower. Congrats! Their first little girl. (I blurrified the invite so I don't get any stalkers- ha ha!) It was a great turn out with lots of fun friends- we had a great time chatting and hanging out.

Lots of yummy food...
I just love my jars and use them all the time! I used organza instead of tulle to cover the brown velvet tableclothes... Hobby Lobby is still my go-to craft store and it was on sale of course!

Isn't Jeni gorgeous! She was practically 9 months prego and still looks fabulous. AND- this was the cutest gift idea- instead of tissue paper for a baby gift, stuff your gift bag with a lot of brightly colored receiving blankets. It looked so cute and you always need lots of those blankies!
This is Jaime- my cute craft friend with another cute gift idea. She sewed ribbon to the bottom of burp clothes and they were adorable. She said it was super easy! I should have taken pics of all the adorable bows and headbands she made.

No comments: