Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Like Oreos?

...than you are going to love this! Williams Sonoma has come out with a cake mold for your very own giganormous Oreo! YUM! I thought this looked so fun and yummy. Make it with a cake mix or a brownie mix... fill the middle with ice cream or frosting... or even oreo ice cream! Another great project to let the kids help with. It's sure to be a big hit. ;-)
The molds are brand spankin' new and $29.95.
Heids- I thought of you! My sister LOVED oreos growing up... I don't know if she still does?!?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can see all kinds of fun happening with this. It would be a great dessert and easy, too! Thanks for another super idea.
Love, Mom Dover

Heidi Buchi said...

Wahoo for the super duper gigantic oreo! Love those things! They are so yummy with a big glass of cold milk...:) Thanks for the fabulous idea! Love, Heids