Well we headed to Home Depot yesterday- fun! It really is a fascinating store so we were highly entertained- ha. We were excited to find lots of different sizes of clamps. The little ones were only 37 cents so we got 10-12 of those... then 4 of the size bigger... than 6 of the biggest green ones. They were only 99 cents! What a deal! :-) We also got a pack of little flashlights, a small lantern, and a treat for each of us to eat in the tent.

Between Colby and I the tent came together pretty quick! He was a big helper deciding where the clamps should go and what size of clamp we should use... and also had the idea to use poles inside to make it taller. Ta da!
He was soooo excited it was worth every penny paid on clamps. We have had lots of frustrating times before with too small of tents... collapsing tents... tents just not looking like tents... etc so this was definitely a success!
And yeah, Allie loved the flashlights! Loved as soon as I took the pic she shined it in her eyes!

I figured the lantern would be great to have if the power went out for our Emergency Supplies. It was only $14 and they loved it!
Colby hung out quite a while in his tent... and it's an added bonus the Wii is inside. ;-) What fun ideas do you have to keep your kiddos entertained while it's hot out?!? I would love to know! We have been doing a few fun science projects lately so I will post those soon... as well as pics of UTAH!
3 comments:
oh my gosh how fuuuun ! i love allie's piggies! so incredibly cute:)
What a cute mom! Love it!!
Love Jenny
Love these fun ideas! I can just see Colby really getting into this project! Wow, has Allie grown! Delightful!
Post a Comment