Heaven on earth! We had a fabulous extended Easter weekend in Sedona and Flagstaff with Chris & Abby and my Mom and Dad!
The weather was beautiful... the adventures plentiful... the food was amazing and the company couldn't be beat!
We had the funnest time and were so grateful my mom and dad drove so far to be with us. The kiddos were spoiled rotten with so much attention and love...
Lots more pics will be coming but I just had to post a few... Flag and Sedona are just absolutely beautiful! We did lots of hiking and Ranger Riding...
Hope you all had a fabulous Easter Weekend!
3 comments:
I'm envious of the family time and the outside time (it's been nothing but rain here for days!). But I'm so glad you had such a fabulous weekend. So fun to see Allie standing!
I'm so jealous!! What a fun trip. I'm glad everyone had such a safe and great getaway! Such cute pics!
Love Jenny
I'm jealous, too! So glad you could spend this time together in that heavenly spot. Being with wonderful family completes the "heavenly" aspect for sure.
Love, Mom/Grandma Dover
Post a Comment