Are you ready?!? ha. I am- yay- because I knew it was a crazy week and I wouldn't have time! (I am hosting a luau for our RS for 60-80 ladies... in our backyard tomorrow! FUN!!! But crazy busy...) Ok, so the kiddos were excited they got to do their eggs yesterday and I had to show them off. We tried a new kit by Paas and it was sooo fun! Came with a ton of colors and instructions on how to make them marbelized. The kids had a great time experimenting and we only had one big spill. ;-) They were thrilled with how they turned out. Each one was so fun and unique! I am so lazy I just take iPhone pics these days but did take some on our nice camera I will have to show off later. ;-) Another great and easy way to do fun tie-dye colored Easter eggs is on the post below- we made them last year and it was a hit...
http://fabdoverlife.blogspot.com/2010/03/easter-eggs-dyed-check.html
2 comments:
Holy cow--you are ambitious! Hope your luau is fun (and not too stressful!). The eggs turned out gorgeous! Love ya!
Jenny
Ha! I had the same freakout and just barely went shopping TODAY for Easter stuff. I'm glad things weren't too picked over . . . ! Hope the Luau went well!
Post a Comment