Woah- can't believe Colby is five! He is growing up so fast- he promised me that he wouldn't grow ANY bigger than five... but now says he will stop growing up when he is his cousin Dover's age. (16!) Too funny. I do want him to grow up ... but I don't! He is so sweet and funny... easy going and fun to be around. Loving and kind. Energetic and imaginative. Snuggly and affectionate. I feel very blessed and spoiled to be his mom.

He needed a new bike desperately... and he got it! YAY! A new super fast bike that he loves and rides a lot. Mia and Sydney both spent their own money to get him a gift too. So nice!
Colby in action the morning of his bday, just before school. His grin shows what he thinks of it!

Krispy Kreme donuts, hats, and Capri Suns for his Kindergarten class...
And a party with his best buds at Makutu's Island! (Which we still need to get thank you's out for! We are running a few weeks behind around here- ha.)
So anyways, just wanted to share those bday pics from Colby's big day! I'm thinking of doing a Blurb book for xmas and boy am I behind on my blog... ;-) I may do some catching up this week?!?
1 comment:
Happy birthday Colbs
J
Post a Comment