Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sneak Peak at Halloween...

The kiddos school had a "Fall Festival" and the kids loved breaking out their Halloween costumes early for it and had a blast.
Colby is War Machine from Iron Man- he just calls it the Silver Iron Man. You couldn't wear face masks to the festival so I did my best with the face paint we had!
His "War Machine" face! This was at the very end of the night- it was impossible for him not to touch his face so he's make up is a little rubbed off...
Mia was a beautiful butterfly! It was actually "chilly" the night of so her costume was perfect. A friend let us borrow this one so THANKS!
She told me just how she wanted her face paint... and I did my best and made the rest up as we went along! She was a little dissapointed when our glitter hair spray wouldn't work... but then decided maybe she would paint her hair black on Halloween? hmm... we will see!
Sydney's costume is very special- it was her last sewing project with Grandma Dover before they moved. It turned out so so cute! And she absolutely loves it...
She chose to have black lips... but said she was a good witch!
And Allie got the only costume we had for her age... a monkey costume! We did add a flower bow to the monkey ear... and it was comfy and warm. She loved her banana. ;-)
So fun to get to dress up lots of times for Halloween!

2 comments:

doovie79 said...

Adorable!! We need you to come to makeup here on Halloween! Looks great, kiddos!! We miss ya! (hopefully we will see you in 2 months for a wedding...)
Love Jenny

Angie said...

Super cute kiddos!! Love the Ali monkey. Sienna was that Monkey when she was two. Old Navy, right? I LOVE you. How much do I LOVE that you took a picture of your messy cupboard. It made my week. I am trying to breathe deep these days. I can't keep up. With the baby and Primary I am treading water most days and trying to learn to enjoy the chaos. I am so sorry I never got back to you about the cheap Christmas ideas... In the last two weeks I have had a cold, mastitis, anoter cold, Cohen sick and my Primary Program was today! BAH. It was great, and I am SO GLAD it's over! I love and miss you. I long for the day to be nieghbors... Someday it will happen!!! Thanks again for showing your messes... It made me feel so much better about my house and it's messes. I bet the paperwork on my kitchen counter it 50 times worse than yours....