Kind of a random post... but I saw this idea a while ago and don't remember where. But anyways, we have loved cutting out sandwiches with cookie cutters!

They love doing it themselves... They eat it better because it is that much more exciting than a regular sandwich... and the possibilities are endless! (Do you like our ghetto fabulous fish plates!?!

The girls are always so excited to get a fun shape in their lunch...

Yes it wastes a little sandwich, but my kiddos don't love the crust usually so don't usually eat it amyways. I love the look of the layers- you could do these sandwiches for a party or shower in the shape of the party theme!
Mia LOVES tomato and cheese sandwiches... with mayonnaise. Sydney thinks that is absolutely disgusting- ha! But it's fun to use the mini cookie cutters as well.
One more way to make lunches a little more exciting. What a surprise your hubby would get if you did this in his lunch too!?! ha. I'm pulling out the Halloween cookie cutters this week...
1 comment:
I love it!! Sammy hates the crust and Brady eats her crust, so we are definitely pulling out the cookie cutters! I am glad you passed this idea along!!
Love ya--Jenny
Post a Comment