I can't believe she is already standing at 3 months. That seems early. It is funny how I forget when those things normally happen. You would think after 4 I would know. She is beautiful!!
So big I can't believe we haven't met her yet. Can't wait to see you guys this week. Loved the clean-up idea. I think I get into the bad habit of thinking it will be easier to just clean it up myself, but when I get the kids involved it really does help! B
6 comments:
What a BEAUTIFUL little girl!
I can't believe she is already standing at 3 months. That seems early. It is funny how I forget when those things normally happen. You would think after 4 I would know. She is beautiful!!
MODEL BABY!! She is so gorgeous! We are dying for next week to come!
Love you guys!! Jenny
That picture of her standing up makes her look all grown up. What a little cutie :) I just want to sqeeze those cheeks!
So big I can't believe we haven't met her yet. Can't wait to see you guys this week. Loved the clean-up idea. I think I get into the bad habit of thinking it will be easier to just clean it up myself, but when I get the kids involved it really does help! B
Post a Comment