I can't believe Allie is already 11 days old! We have just snuggled our time away the last 11 days though and it has been pure bliss. Laundry, cleaning, preparing meals, and the everyday run around have been put aside for now. And we have enjoyed every second. (thanks to everyone who has picked up those dropped categories! We have been spoiled with some amazingly delicious dinners and great friends and grandparents who have done the running around!) Sleep deprived? yes. But really she is the best baby. She gets up usually just twice a night... only cries if she is hungry or gassy or has a burp... and is just so sweet. We are all totally in love. And feel so blessed that she is in our family. Lots more pics coming soon. ;-)
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congrats Kim! I just heard the news. I'm so happy for you guys and I'm glad that everything went well. She's beautiful!!!
She is absolutely beautiful! She looks like a little angel. She is precious! We are so happy for you and your sweet family! Love you all!
Yay---keep posting the pics! She is GORGEOUS!!!
Love Jenny
She is so cute! I've been thinking about you and hope all is well. Looks like you're doing four kids great! She is so cute!
Congrats!
-Mindy
Post a Comment