Sunday, July 26, 2009

Whew! We're back...

After traveling 2000+ miles... from Arizona to Park City.... Bear Lake... Bountiful & Salt Lake... and finally Lake Powell!

Taking 3000+ pictures... (Using all 12 GB of space on 5 camera memory cards...)

Seeing countless family and friends...

Touring and exploring and adventuring every day for 24 days...

We are glad to be back! There's really no place like home...

But it was the funnest vaca ever- the perfect mix of everything. We felt completely spoiled to have so much time together and especially spending so much time with both sides of our families, including Grandparents and Great Grandparents!
The kids were so good- got along great, slept 10-12 hours straight every night, were happy and good on all our long drives, and loved every minute of the crazy new adventures every day. And totally spoiled. Yes, they even had lollipops and soda pop in bed. ha ha!

So we will do our best to catch you up- lots of fun pics and memories to share as well as recipes and craft ideas. Hopefully I can catch up on laundry and get all unpacked and get blogging soon!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Kimmy!
I am so sad I didn't get to see you! I am so sorry I couldn't come to Park City. My life is usually not nearly so crazy! I am sad I missed you, but I am so happy we got to chill in California. You are so stinkin' adoralbe. I just love you and I will count down to the next time...

doovie79 said...

Come back!! We miss you guys already! We are glad life is settling down for you a bit, but wish the party didn't have to end!
Love you!!
Jenny