Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Fun with Cousins...

At the first of July while I was frantically packing for our Utah trip, the kiddos were happily swimming and playing with their cousins! Auna and Shalayne were in town and were nice enough to offer to come over for a few hours- the kids had a BLAST.They played in the pool for 3 hours- I couldn't believe it. Auna and Shalayne are so great with them and fun and playful we wish they went to school at ASU so they lived here! ;-)

We feel grateful to have such great cousins- thanks again Auna and Shalayne!

1 comment:

Monica said...

I'm so glad you are back! I've missed your blog! I'll definetely have to try out that breat recipe. It was fun seeing you at church, I wanted to say hi but Wade and I were out the door catching a plane.
Glad you got out of the heat! We are leaving in the morning for Utah! We need a girls lunch when all the kiddos are back in school!