Hey Michelle! Hmm... it should just link to the Nordstrom.com home page, but you really aren't missing out on anything... The sale wasn't nearly as great as their last one! ;-)
Friend! I miss you! Hope you are having "fab" times in Utah & at Powell! Glad to hear the sale wasn't that great--I missed it! Hope to see you soon! Lots of loves!!
3 comments:
Kim, for some reason when I click on the link for shopping, I don't see anything? Am I missing something wonderful? :)
Hey Michelle! Hmm... it should just link to the Nordstrom.com home page, but you really aren't missing out on anything... The sale wasn't nearly as great as their last one! ;-)
Friend! I miss you! Hope you are having "fab" times in Utah & at Powell! Glad to hear the sale wasn't that great--I missed it! Hope to see you soon! Lots of loves!!
Post a Comment