Saturday morning Colby had his 2nd to last soccer game. Look how determined he was! He kept making the funniest mad/determined faces. So funny. He scored a goal and had a great time!
Right after that we headed to the Primary Talent Show. Mia didn't want to perform anything so displayed some of her water color paintings! Beautiful! Colby sang "Sunbeam" with his class and did a great job and also sang a solo of "Work This Out" from High School Musical. He was hilarious- he would not stop singing! I was laughing so hard tears were streaming down my face- he was really getting into it. Ger and I didn't know if we should pull him down, but didn't want to embarrass him! Peggy who was the MC handled it great, and after what seemed like eternity went up and told him great job and he beamed and sat down. Phew! Sydney played "Picnic with Friends" on the piano and didn't make one mistake! She did great. It was a super fun talent show with lots of great performances. I was in charge of the dessert after- root beer floats or ice cream with oreos- yum!
Watering and weeding and Miracle-Grow Feeding our garden still. It's doing great and I think the cooler weather has helped... We are in the low 100's so keeping it watered and considering shading it somehow. We've gotten a lot of green onions, tomatoes, zucchini, and bell peppers and aren't quite sure when to pick the celery!
Here's the Sneak Peek! Sydney and Mia have their gymnastics show this Saturday and also their big dance performance! Here are a few pics from their dress rehearsal yesterday. They LOVE it and have practiced about 100 times this week and also practiced with Sage who is in their class.
" Joy to you and me"
Jeremiah Was a Bullfrog and Wipe Out are the songs...
Right after that we headed to the Primary Talent Show. Mia didn't want to perform anything so displayed some of her water color paintings! Beautiful! Colby sang "Sunbeam" with his class and did a great job and also sang a solo of "Work This Out" from High School Musical. He was hilarious- he would not stop singing! I was laughing so hard tears were streaming down my face- he was really getting into it. Ger and I didn't know if we should pull him down, but didn't want to embarrass him! Peggy who was the MC handled it great, and after what seemed like eternity went up and told him great job and he beamed and sat down. Phew! Sydney played "Picnic with Friends" on the piano and didn't make one mistake! She did great. It was a super fun talent show with lots of great performances. I was in charge of the dessert after- root beer floats or ice cream with oreos- yum!
Watering and weeding and Miracle-Grow Feeding our garden still. It's doing great and I think the cooler weather has helped... We are in the low 100's so keeping it watered and considering shading it somehow. We've gotten a lot of green onions, tomatoes, zucchini, and bell peppers and aren't quite sure when to pick the celery!
Here's the Sneak Peek! Sydney and Mia have their gymnastics show this Saturday and also their big dance performance! Here are a few pics from their dress rehearsal yesterday. They LOVE it and have practiced about 100 times this week and also practiced with Sage who is in their class.
" Joy to you and me"
Jeremiah Was a Bullfrog and Wipe Out are the songs...

5 comments:
Adorable costumes, girlies!! They look so cute! Can you post a video of Colby singing "Work this Out" on your blog?! Love all the pics as usual!
Love Jenny and the kids
I love Syd and Mias costumes! How sassy and cute! Colby is the cutest(tell him the coolest, not cutest:)) little soccer player! I love that we both randomly posted our garden stuff the same time!! Hah! Yours looks awesome! I hope mine continues to have good luck like we have been having! It is very rewarding and exciting though huh! I love it so far...just not the weeds!
The kiddos were so excited to tell me about the talent show when I baby sat them on Saturday! :) Your garden is inspring me to start my own. Sooo fun!
Awww Kim so fun to have ur girls in dance. They are so sweet and Colby is hardcore with soccer. Hes a pretty determined dude. I must say I am super jealous about your garden. I can't wait to start one too. I will have to talk to you about how to even start one once i get back. PS I didn't even know celery looked like that in the ground. take care girl.
The girls look so cute in their costumes! I remember loving costumes when I was little...always made me feel beautiful! :) Your garden sure is looking good! Much better than what is popping up over here! :)
Post a Comment