Friday, May 1, 2009

Tonight's Performance...

Wow. I had no idea what I was in for tonight. Ger and I were discussing food storage upstairs when we heard Chris' guitar jamming and Colby's voice singing/yelling downstairs. :- ) So I grabbed the camera and went down to Chris's room... and this is what I found...

I was dying- so funny. How did Colby know how to grab the mike like that as he closes his eyes and leans back and belts out the song?!? The vein in his neck is just bulging- he is giving it his all. I told Chris was in trouble now that Colby knew he had the whole set up- mike, guitars, amps, etc. But Chris isn't worried in the least- he had a blast and they sang for a good long while together! After that, they took their shirts off and wrestled around. No pics of that.

Colby already told Chris this week, "Chris, you da best uncle," as Chris was re-painting their wooden playscape. I love their brother-like relationship... Chris is nothing but patient and fun and loving with Colby and Colby gets so excited to wake up to Chris here and so excited to run up to him as soon as he walks in the door from work. Fun times ahead this summer!

3 comments:

doovie79 said...

All right, boys, we are expecting quite a performance in AZ next weekend!

Jake said...

Colby! What a rock star! He really knows how to shout it out! Can't wait to see you all soon.

The Breinholts said...

Oh my gosh--that's hilarious! Regan was laughing so hard and telling everyone. Way to go, Colby & Chris!