Friday, May 15, 2009

Congrats Chris and Abby!

3 comments:

doovie79 said...

Cute pics! What a photogenic couple and a photogenic Dover family!
Love Jenny

Angie said...

Yeah, Chris and Abby! I'm glad you survived the week!! You are such a sweet sis to host a reception, etc. I have been so crazy lately... I am behind in blogging. Your little fam couldn't be cuter. We need to catch up. I am counting down till your here... July right?

Spencer and AnnaMarie said...

Kim Dover!! Hello!! I found you off of Casey's page. It is so good to see you and your beautiful family and how great you all are!! I'm adding you to my page if you don't mind. I see you've got some awesome recipes on here, and it is great to get caught up with what you guys are up to! Take Care!!

Anna-Marie and Spencer Iacono