Tuesday, May 26, 2009

BRinG On SUmMeR!

WAHOO! We LOVE summer. So nice not to have the run around of 3 kiddos at 3 different schools at different times and to just have them home to play with. I love it. Here's a few pics of their last day at school... Syd was excited for summer, though she LOVED Mrs. Bono, her 1st Grade Teacher...
I sent my little camera with her to school and these are some fun pics she took! Cupcakes... a picture she drew of a cat (with a hat!)... Bailey and Mrs. Bono... Her friend Maddy... Her and Bailey... And snowflakes they made! I went with Mia to her Water Day- it was more like a carnival for the entire school with face painting, big blow up slides, lemonade, otter pops, snow cones, watermelon slices, spin art, bean bag toss, hula hoops, and lots of other messy dirty water activities we didn't venture into... ;-)

And here's a few things that we have been up to since and plan to do all summer...

Playing board games, building puzzles, picking stuff out of our garden, ring-around-the rosies, swimming...
we also plan to make lots of trips to the library, play on the slip and slide, go to the Children's Museums, do homework and lots of reading, ride bikes, play with friends, play games, do crafts, make yummy treats and snacks, take swimming lessons, do gymastics twice a week, practice piano, do artwork, go bowling, go to Chuck E. Cheese, lots more puzzles and games, and the list will be continued today as we finalize our goals for summer! Sydney, Mia, and Colby have had such a great time just being together- I am so blessed that they all play so well together and get along the majority of the time. Lots of good times ahead- can't wait!

5 comments:

Monica said...

yeah! Summers here! You are such a fun mom and your children are so precious. It was fun getting to know them better when Joslyn babysat. You have the most beautiful family and the sweetest children. You always make me miss my days when my kids were little. Enjoy this time with your kids because they are gone way to fast. I'm home alone :(

Jake said...

I'm so envious your summer is here already! You'll have to keep us updated on your fun activities, we need ideas! I LOVE the batman swim outfit.

doovie79 said...

We want to come play at your pool again!! Looks like a blast!
Love Jenny

{ mr and mrs jp } said...

I miss your cute kids!! You make summers soo much fun.. they are never going to want to go back to school!! :)

Angie said...

Kimmy-
Let the fun begin...! I am excited to see you next month. I am loving all your recent posts. My computer is down, so no posts here. We'll chat soon.
XOXOXOX