Cold but lots of fun... here are the pics!
My parents with Chris & Abby
Ger and I- kidless!
Chris and all his buddies- we are excited for them to come down for the bachelor party/wedding/reception etc here this weekend!
Abby and me and Heidi
Ok- I told you my sister Melissa is amazing at florals so I had to show all her work off! She spent all day Friday doing them and is so creative with lots of unique ideas.
Love the lime slices and twisted cala lilys...
Another shot of the same arrangement (Ger took all these by the way! Impressive!)
I love that she did each centerpiece different instead of doing the same one for all the tables- amazing.
I LOVE the whole limes placed in this arrangement.
I loved all the arrangements but this was probably my favorite. She spray painted the flowers blue with a special floral paint, since there were not any flowers that came in Abby's color blue.
A masterpiece! If you are in the SLC area she is for hire and does amazing cakes as well as cupcakes and florals. Super talented. I wish I could do what she does!The open house had a great turn out and the food and desserts were fabulous. Looking forward to the festivities ahead this weekend!
2 comments:
What a cute family! Im bummed I wasn't able to make it! But what a great job Melissa did! She is amazing!!! She needs to start her own business if she hasn't already!
Post a Comment