Mia attends with Maggie- this was their big first day- and it went GREAT! In fact I still am laughing because she is so my little indepedent child. On the first day of school she said, "Thanks for driving me Mom. We can walk ourselves in." WHAT!?! I was still a little surprised by this since the campus is open with a big courtyard in the middle and their class being all the way in the very back corner. I insisted that I wanted to walk them in, but she pretty much said, "No thanks Mom. We are going to walk ourselves in!" That's how she's been since day one. Every once in a while she will let me walk them to class, but she prefers to do things all by herself. I guess with Sydney I walked her to her line at school every single day of kindergarten so I expected to do the same with Mia- walk her in! Not so. She is a crack-up. So glad she is loving school!
Monday, August 11, 2008
Early Learner's Kindergarten
Mia attends with Maggie- this was their big first day- and it went GREAT! In fact I still am laughing because she is so my little indepedent child. On the first day of school she said, "Thanks for driving me Mom. We can walk ourselves in." WHAT!?! I was still a little surprised by this since the campus is open with a big courtyard in the middle and their class being all the way in the very back corner. I insisted that I wanted to walk them in, but she pretty much said, "No thanks Mom. We are going to walk ourselves in!" That's how she's been since day one. Every once in a while she will let me walk them to class, but she prefers to do things all by herself. I guess with Sydney I walked her to her line at school every single day of kindergarten so I expected to do the same with Mia- walk her in! Not so. She is a crack-up. So glad she is loving school!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment