Colby has said to me more than once... "I want to move to Utah because it rains there." ha. We just haven't had a whole lot of rain lately! So last week when it started raining while the kiddos are playing, they were all ecastatic! You would have thought they had never seen rain before- sheer joy and excitement... giggling, sticking out their tongues to catch the rain, splashing in tiny puddles, and on and on. They would not come inside...
They played Dodge ball on the tramp...
Rollerbladed and biked...

Sang and danced....
And spun circles in it! Allie thought it was the coolest thing ever.

Rain rain come again... today!
2 comments:
How fun! I wish i had the excitment of little kids. Looks like they had a blast. Love the dancing and dodgeball. And Allie, she is growing up so fast! I was just telling chris how much i miss you guys. Hope you guys enjoy your weekend!
Allie is so big! I remember running outside to play whenever it rained in El Paso. It isn't quite such a novelty in AL!
Post a Comment