I laugh everytime I go into Target or Hobby Lobby in October and they already have Christmas stuff! This year though I think we will just skip the fall decorating and skip right to Christmas! I'm so excited to decorate in Holiday brights this year... bright blue, pinks, reds, lime green... Gold... maybe even some purple! Totally inspired last year by our stay at Grand America! Speaking of brights... I'm loving Tiny Prints Holiday cards that are bright and fun rainbow colors! Despite dressing in fall colors for our pics, I think I am going to have to go with a bright card. We used Tiny Prints last year as you may remember... and even though I went a little crazy with too many pics- ha- we loved how they turned out... the quality is amazing. You can always find a discount code online somewhere for them... Check out all their holiday line up... including these fun brights... at http://www.tinyprints.com/shop/picture-christmas-cards.htm
Pics taken... check! Neighbor gifts... check! Lists made for kiddos... check! How is your holiday season shaping up?
4 comments:
I MISS YOU. I ADORE YOU! Phew. Glad I got that out!!! I am getting giddy already thinking about Christmas cards. :) Your kids were so cute for Halloween and you looked AWESOME. Loved your costume. Hope all is well and that your able to squeeze in a few crafts now and then!! :)
Love you.
P.S. Just for the record... The Pinkalicious party was so fun. I loved it. I wasn't too bad actually. I planned ahead and although I would love to take the credit... I bought the necklaces on ETSY for $2 a peice. Really I stole them.. two bucks I couldn't have made them for any cheaper. I didn't want to admit it in the post... but we took all the pink little girls to Chuck E. Cheese too. Bahhh...
Reading your comments makes me miss you.
xxoxoxoxox
P.S.S. Speaking of Holiday decorating... one of my new favorites is gumballs. I get them in the colors I want for the holiday and put them in cute glass jars. They make me happy everytime I see them. I buy the biggest size I can find.
The end. I promise...
We got your Christmas card this year. Loved the cute definitions! Glad to hear you are all doing well.
Post a Comment