Love this Halloween Tradition! Fun for everyone! If you haven't done it already, there are lots of Halloween items on sale... so stock up and assemble them and deliver them tomorrow for FHE. Your kids will LOVE it. If you have any Elderly or someone needing a pick me up it would also be fun to take them a little Halloween goodie and just the first "Booed" page below. Let me know how your "booing" goes!

Find these printables at:
http://tomkatstudio.blogspot.com/2010/09/halloween-free-printable-boo-sign.html

2 comments:
Okay, so your poster is a million times cuter than the one we got on our doorstep...so I am swapping ours out with yours : ) It's all the same--right?
I just got caught up on your blog. It's been forever since I have been on here. Such cute stuff. Your family is so adorable. I love seeing what you guys are up to. Hope you had a great birthday. Love ya!!
Post a Comment