My kids LOVE Photo Booth... everytime Syd gets home from school it seems like the best way for her to unwind from school! Taking a few crazy silly photos. I didn't know how crazy goofy they were till I was looking through them today... oh my word. Silly, creative children! So if you need a good laugh, go ahead and scroll down. Some are almost a little scary... I had to reassure myself, yes my children really are normal. ha.

The weirder the funnier for them...

How did she figure out that fancy effect?

ROLLERCOASTER! WHEE!

No effects... just silly faces...

Hi Brescia! I think that's Sydney in the front?!? ha!

The Eiffel Tower! WOAH! Hi Allie. ;-)

Fancy- 3 of you?!?

Dreaming of being on a beautiful beach...

No comment! ha ha.

Normal! yay!

See? A little scary really...

Colby getting the hang of it...

Hmm... impressive right?

So crazy...

Good family fun. :-) Hope you got a laugh out of it! Happy Thursday.
1 comment:
What characters!! They are hilarious.
Post a Comment