Well I should be cleaning my house right now... but instead I am dreaming of these lovely treats we have made recently. So much for getting back to healthy eating- ha. All things in moderation, right?!?
Super easy recipe and SOO yummy. I replaced half the butter with half butter flavored shortening... Why? It was suggested by many reviewers on Allrecipe where I got the recipe and one of my favorite cookie recipes uses butter flavored shortening... so that's why. :-) The only other thing I changed in the recipe is adding extra white chocolate chips. The cookies turned out amazing! As you can see they are puffy crispy outside with a nice soft inside... gooey chocolate and crunchy nuts.
White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
Ingredients
Directions

Next up: Roy's is one of our favorite places to get a molten lava cake.... Almost crispy on the outside- not doughy- and all gooey melty on the inside. They serve their's with a raspberry sauce and vanilla bean ice cream- YUMMY! The recipe below is definitely the best recipe we've tried in our efforts to duplicate the molten lava cakes. I need to find some souffle rings I guess but ramekins work fine too. Make sure to use quality chocolate and ingredients AND refrigerate the batter OVERNIGHT!
Roys Hot Chocolate Melting Souffle
| 1 cup sugar
3 tbsp. cornstarch 4 eggs plus 4 egg yolks 12 tbsp. butter 8 oz. semisweet dark chocolate (make sure to use a good quality) |
|
Preheat oven to 375º. Line 4 metal soufflé rings with parchment paper and coat with non-stick spray. On a baking sheet, place each ring on a square of parchment paper. Fill 2/3 of each ring with the filling. Bake for 28-30 minutes. Remove the baking sheet. While holding each mold with tongs, slide a metal spatula underneath and transfer to a plate. Gently lift the mold off, remove the paper and serve with ice cream.
No comments:
Post a Comment