LOVE these! A colorful peep with a matching cupcake wrapper! Check them out at fancyflours.com... The cupcake wrappers are available for sale there.
Then I found these "24-Carrot" Cupcakes at http://www.marshmallowpeeps.com/recipes/?type=recipe&rcid=81805110-4eb9-4bdf-b6b1-ba459d911cab.
Anyways... lots of cute Easter stuff out there! Still have my St. Patty's Day stuff out and need to decorate for Easter this weekend. Ideas anyone!?!
3 comments:
Looks cute! I always love to see what you have in your candy jars for different holidays. Do you still use those?
Love Jenny
P.S. Snowed all morning...wish I was in AZ with you and Lissy!!
So cute and colorful. My kids would LOVE these as they adore Peeps! Have you noticed they now have Peeps for every single holiday??
Haven't been able to check out your site for awhile. It continues to bee totally awesome - such fun ideas. Bet the kids loved sailing airplanes from the roof!
Post a Comment