Thursday, November 19, 2009

Fam Pics Sneak Peek...

BAH! Our computer is at the computer hospital and I am having a hard time shrinking these pics on Ger's Mac! Click on the link at the bottom for the full view of pics... Hopefully I can fix them tomorrow. :-)
Mia just chopped her hair the day before these pics. She insisted. I tried to talk her out of it. She just laughed and said she was positive she wanted it short. She got her way... and she LOVES it. I spent an hour curling her hair and it is just so straight, after using tons of product and thermal active heating spray, it barely stayed curled for the 45 min. photo shoot!
And here's beautiful Sydney who has been through so much! She still has 3-4 pounds to put back on but is doing much better. She has made it through 3 full days of school since her surgery. Whew. She is just as sweet in real life as she looks in this pic.
Thanks SOO much Janelle! It was the funnest photo shoot we have ever done. Seriously. The kids were so happy, it was a gorgeous afternoon, and Janelle works quickly and is so creative and down to earth and makes it fun for them. We were totally done in less than an hour. Check out her blog at http://janellejoy.com/blog/ and her official site at http://www.janellejoy.com

Like Anthropologie!?! Check out her blog for a chance to win a gift card for $75!!!

(And I can't forget a special thanks to Susie for coordinating my wardrobe and jewelry the day of! I had everyone elses outfits coordinated weeks in advance but with Syd's surgery, Dr's appts, etc. did not have a chance to coordinate mine... THANKS SO MUCH SUSIE!)

4 comments:

doovie79 said...

Amazing! So cute!! (of course it helps that every member of your family is gorgeous...)
Love Jenny

Heidi Buchi said...

I looked on her website and saw a bunch and I love them! Your colors and everything look awesome together and you all look gorgeous! You, Mia, and Syd look stunning and Ger and Colby look so handsome! Great photography, but even better...your family is beautiful in any light!

Kylee said...

So cute! You seriously are the most beautiful family ever!!! It's weird to see sunny pictures and to see you outside in short sleeves because we're wearing coats up here...

Brooke said...

Those pictures turned out beautiful Kim.