Thursday, October 1, 2009

We *heart* Sarah

We are totally spoiled to have the best baby sitter ever. The kids LOVE Sarah. And she genuinely loves them too. She brought Sydney the cutest cake on her birthday... (The pics of it and Sarah and Syd were on the camera I lost though- bah! It looked just like this with BIG sprinkles! YUM!) She brought Mia an adorable shabby chic headband she had made and stationary for her birthday... And always brings fun crafts and activities and just plays, plays, plays with the kids. They can be silly around her and just be themselves... She is patient and fun and amazing with them. And if that's not enough... she is an amazing photographer at the young age of 15! She took our kids pics last night and here is a sneak peek...
I can't wait to see the rest! Her blog is http://www.naavieleighphotography.blogspot.com/. My computer is having technical difficulties so there are more pics on her blog... She is re-doing her blog so all her other photo shoots are taken down but she is extremely talented and we are blessed to have her in our lives.

Sometimes I am like BAH! Another baby!?! What are we thinking?!? I'm feeling so blah/gross... Some days are crazy enough with 3 kiddos... I don't even want to let myself think about the scares of preterm labor AND labor itself... Babies are so much work and time... and then I saw this pic last night... and was so excited to bring another little beautiful spirit into this world. We are so blessed to have 3 beautiful & talented children and have the time and means for another one... so I am just feeling extremely blessed. Can't wait to have another little dimple-cheeked angel in our little family! Babies really are such miracles. Thanks so much for all your comments and congrats! We really appreciate all your support and prayers and think we have some of the best friends and family around. Love to all!

2 comments:

michelle said...

Kim, this is such a sweet post. I am so happy for you! You are such a wonderful Mom. Your new baby will be so blessed.

Sarah sure loves all of you! It was so fun going downtown to take pictures with her. The kids did such a great job! :)

Jake said...

I can't wait to see the rest of the photos, they look so cute. I love Gerron's 10 clues, so sweet that he loves you so much! We're all excited about your new little one and are praying for you and the baby. Love to all-B