Girl!
With all my extra ultrasounds we always cheat and find out early what we are having. And we were so excited. yay! The girlies are ecstatic. Colby still firmly believes it is going to be a boy. This was his prayer this morning, "Dear Heavenly Father, thank you that Jesus is sending us a baby. And even though it's a girl I still think it's a boy..." It was so sweet. Poor guy! (the baby is so big it's legs got cut out of the above pic!)
The ultrasound was AMAZING. It was almost 45 minutes long as they checked out every detail of the baby and all my parts to make sure everything was where it is supposed to be and as big as it is supposed to be and the placenta was adhered where it was supposed to be etc. etc. The 3D part of the ultrasound was super neat as you can see in the above pic. The baby was moving around like crazy and it's not quite 3 inches long so it was amazing that everything is already forming. The baby looked perfect. From the heart and brain to kidneys and fingers and toes. Wow. What a miracle babies are. We can't wait!
With all my extra ultrasounds we always cheat and find out early what we are having. And we were so excited. yay! The girlies are ecstatic. Colby still firmly believes it is going to be a boy. This was his prayer this morning, "Dear Heavenly Father, thank you that Jesus is sending us a baby. And even though it's a girl I still think it's a boy..." It was so sweet. Poor guy! (the baby is so big it's legs got cut out of the above pic!)
The ultrasound was AMAZING. It was almost 45 minutes long as they checked out every detail of the baby and all my parts to make sure everything was where it is supposed to be and as big as it is supposed to be and the placenta was adhered where it was supposed to be etc. etc. The 3D part of the ultrasound was super neat as you can see in the above pic. The baby was moving around like crazy and it's not quite 3 inches long so it was amazing that everything is already forming. The baby looked perfect. From the heart and brain to kidneys and fingers and toes. Wow. What a miracle babies are. We can't wait!
7 comments:
oh my goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I'm So excited!!!!!!!!! I cant wait to see her! aw!! you guys are the cutest famiy! Miss you guys!
Great pics! Sammy still asks for a girl...Maybe next time! She is crazy about Ethan, though, and I am sure Colby will adore a baby sis. Congrats, Dovers!
YAY!!!!!!!!!! That is so awesome! I am thrilled that you are having a girl, and I bet the kids will love having a baby girl in the family...they are so freakin adorable with Lola, won't they just LOVE having a baby sister!! That baby is going to be one spoiled little girl...with attention and all!
Whoo hoo!!! another adorable girl to add to the Dover clan. :) CONGRATS!!!! I love Colbys prayer..that is so cute!
I was hoping you would have a girl because I just bought the cutest newborn girl clothes and was so hoping they would be coming to you. I love Colby's prayer, and the ultrasound looks amazing! (We don't get cool ultrasounds in military hospitals.) You will continue to be in our prayers!
I had no idea you were expecting. I am so happy for you and a little jealous that you are having another girl! I am sure you know, there is just something about having sisters! I swear boys don't need brothers and much as girls need sisters. I hope you are doing well. We love ya!
How fun!! Poor Colby won't get his brother, but he is going to love her just the same. I am so excited for you guys. Can't wait to see her.
Post a Comment