It's about that time... family pictures for Christmas Cards! Janelle Joy Photography is who we used last year and have already scheduled our appointment for this year. She is amazing. The way she captures eyes and personalities and lighting is amazing. She is SOO patient with kids and spends whatever time needed. Working with her after pics on editing and ordering is also such a great experience- she is fabulous and talented. AND! Right now on her blog she is having a contest giving away a free session and CD- a $350 value!!! If you are in the Mesa/Gilbert/Queens Creek area, you will have to check her out at http://janellejoy.com/blog/.
I'm off to enter myself!
5 comments:
Congrats on being prego!!!! Love ya girl!
Hi Kim..this is Stephanie Smith from Utah..I found your blog through Brooke's. Your family is beautiful. Congrats on the new baby! I hope you don't mind me putting you on my blog list and checking back every now and then. I am glad you are doing well. Steph
Hey Kim! Just wanted to tell you we are thinking about you and your family- especially Sydney! We hope you are all healthy soon.
You're in our prayers!
Good luck with the pics.
BEST WISHES TO SYD AND ALL THE FAM. WE LOVE YOU! B
GRATULATIONS!!!!! I'm so happy for you! Another girl! You are so lucky! I can't wait to talk! Congratulations and Happy Belated Birthday! Thanks for all the fun ideas!
Post a Comment