Colby LOVES preschool. Loves Miss Kerry. Loves all his friends that go there. Is so happy to go everyday. As a mom, that is SO exciting! Such a relief. I love it! This is the first day of preschool, which was last week. Do you love Colby's outfit or what?!? I reminded him it was his first day so to put on something really nice and this is what he picked! A green hat, red Valentines shirt, and plaid orange and blue shorts. Good thing he is so cute!
He always comes home so excited and happy to tell me about his day! He has like 8 or 9 friends out of the 12 kids in his class so there is always someone to play with... Miss Kerry is an amazing teacher- with a big waiting list since everyone loves her. She really focuses on phonics and reading and writing and numbers and all that good stuff- not so artsy craftsy which is a good thing I guess since they learn so much.
After school the other day Colby was especially goofy! We take turns making funny faces at each other and laughing. He always has the funniest! Can't believe he is turning 4 next month- woah!
1 comment:
What a goof! Colby has so much personality and is so dang cute!! I love the outfit he chose--makes me feel better about Sammy wearing horizontal striped shirt with pants that had a vertical stripe down the side to preschool last week...You just gotta let them make some choices, I guess!
Love Jenny
Post a Comment